WORKING WITHIN THE RAIL INDUSTRY
Wardle painters Limited has a long reputation of excellence working in the field protective coatings in the rail industry.
- Link Up Approved Contractor (Supplier No. 24117)
- Safety Policy incorporating Railtrack Procedures
- Full Time Safety Consultant Employed (HCC Consultancy)
- For Cause Contract, Medicals, A&D Testing.
- ISO 9001 : 2008
- HIGHWAYS 19A APPROVED
We specialise in:-
- Blast cleaning
- Bridge painting
- Industrial coatings
- Structural painting
- Airless spraying of high build epoxy coatings
- ICATS (industrial Coatings Applicator Training) – Wardle Painters Limited are a sustaining member of the Institute of Corrosion.
- Passport to Safety
- Personal Track Safety
And various other schemes as required within our Industry.
“Wardle painters Limited are approved contractors for major coating manufacturers for the preparation and coating of Network Rail’s approved materials and systems”
Railway station Refurbishment
Typical works carried out: Cleaning (grit blast and prepare where required) and applying network rail coatings to roof and trusses. (As seen below)
Railway Bridge Refurbishment
Typical works carried out: Preparation of bridge by means of enclosed scaffold area (where required) prior to grit blast (to SA2.5 standard), application of approved Network Rail coatings. (primers, Undercoats and finish coatings)